COOLSCULPTING IN WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA
CoolSculpting is a new scientifically proven and advanced non-invasive treatment fat-freezing technology which gives long-term results that make trouble spots a lot less troubling.Fat cells don’t like the cold and at a certain temperature they will freeze. Once that happens, your body will naturally eliminate the dead cells in 1-3 months or more, resulting in up to 20%-25% reduction of fat in a treated area. Our coolsculpting service can help you get rid of this stubborn fat.
Benefits of CoolSculpting include the following:
- Permanent reduction of unwanted fat
- Non-invasive treatment
- No anesthesia
- No needles
- No downtime
- No scars
- Can treat multiple areas of the body in a single session
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The number of fat cells is set during childhood and adolescence and varies little during adulthood. Some individuals may have stubborn pockets of fat that are more difficult to reduce despite diet and exercise. These stubborn pockets may vary greatly from person to person, because we all carry fat in different areas of our bodies.
Coolsculpting® is fda-cleared to treat 9 different areas of the body: visible bulges under the chin and jawline areas, thighs, abdomen and flanks, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks, and upper arms.
The applicator will be placed on the treatment area, and there will be a slight sucking sensation as it adheres to your body, followed by that signature cooling effect. During the procedure you may experience sensations of pulling, tugging, mild pinching, intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching, and cramping at the treatment site. These sensations subside as the area becomes numb. Following the procedure, typical side effects include temporary redness, swelling, blanching, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching, or skin sensitivity, and sensation of fullness in the back of the throat after submental or submandibular area treatment.
After the applicator is detached, your provider will do a brief massage on the area to break up the treated fat cells and enhance the fat reduction. That’s it!
Each CoolSculpting® treatment is different, so it depends on which areas of the body and how many of them you plan on doing. Depending on the area, treatment can be done in as little as 35 minutes. If you opt to do multiple treatments in a session, expect to spend more time. The CoolSculpting® machines feature dual applicators, allowing patients to do multiple treatment areas at once, reducing the amount of time spent in office as compared to using 1 CoolSculpting applicator.
While you will see up to a 20-25% fat reduction in the treated area after a single treatment, it depends on the person and the area being treated. Your provider will work with you to determine if additional treatments are necessary to reach your desired goal.
You’ll start to see changes as soon as 1-3 months posttreatment. Final results may take 6 months or more.
There is some mild, temporary discomfort due to the initiation of strong suction and extreme cold. You may experience sensations of pulling, mild pinching, tingling, stinging or cramping. However, as the temperature falls, there is a numbing effect and most patients sit comfortably during the treatment reading, watching television, or even napping. There may be some hypersensitivity of the skin in the treated area post-treatment, but this general disappears in several days. There may also be some tenderness or soreness for about a week – similar to muscle soreness after a strong workout session. Patients are usually able to return to normal activities immediately post-treatment.
Following the procedure, typical side effects include temporary redness, swelling, blanching, bruising, firmness, tingling, stinging, tenderness, cramping, aching, itching, or skin sensitivity, and sensation of fullness in the back of the throat after submental or submandibular area treatment. Rare side effects may also occur. Paradoxical hyperplasia (visibly enlarged tissue volume in the treated area) may develop 2 to 5 months after treatment and requires surgical intervention for correction. As with any medical procedure, ask your physician if CoolSculpting® Elite is right for you.
The CoolSculpting® Elite treatment helps eliminate stubborn pockets of fat. But, since CoolSculpting® Elite is not a weight loss treatment, it is possible to gain weight posttreatment if you don’t keep up your healthy habits. This kind of weight gain will most likely happen evenly throughout your body, not just in treatment areas.
- Typically, there is minimal discomfort and recovery time after the Cool Sculpting procedure. Most patients are able to return to their daily routine immediately after the procedure.
- The treated area may be red for up to a few hours after the applicator is removed.
- Many patients have minimal discomfort following the procedure, however you may experience one or more of the following sensations: deep itching, tingling, numbness, tenderness to the touch, pain in the treatment area, strong cramping, nausea, bloating, diarrhea, muscle spasms, aching and/or soreness.
- Patients may see results as early at three weeks following the treatment, but the most dramatic results are seen after one to three months. Your body will continue to excrete the injured fat cells through your lymphatic system for approximately four months after the procedure.
- In rare cases, patient have reported darker skin color, hardness, discrete nodules, freeze burn, enlargement of the treated area, hernia or worsening of existing hernia following the Cool Sculpting procedure.
Post-treatment care to alleviate discomfort:
- Stretching and/or massage.
- Apply compression garments to the treatment area.
- Apply heating pads and/ or ice to the treatment area (20 minutes on/ 40 minutes off)
- Tylenol for pain and Benadryl at night for itching per dosage and directions on medication label
- Avoid ibuprofen as it is an anti-inflammatory (The inflammation process helps break down the fat cells)
- Drink plenty of water to help flush out your lymphatic system.
THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Just check out these before and after images. By enhancing your already beautiful features, we empower you to be your best self and promise a side serving of complements.
WHAT A FEW OF OUR CLIENTS SAY
Setiba Medical Spa is the new safe haven to help you in keeping your skin nourished and rejuvenated.
We are driven to deliver nothing but the best and safest treatments for our customer’s satisfaction.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Setiba Medical Spa is the number one medical spa provider in Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks and Beverly Hills California. Free Consultation 805-703-0000. Follow us on Instagram and see for yourself some of the experiences and transformations.