HD PDO IN WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA
HD PDO Thread Lift is a treatment that lifts and tightens sagging skin tissues using threads mode of polydioxanone. This thread is introduced deep into the layer of skin and produces three effects:
- Instant skin lifting through mechanical effects.
- Cellular renewal through collagen stimulation and neovascularization to improve texture, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Skin tightening by approximating tissues.
HD PDO Thread Lift is a non-surgical facelift, where temporary sutures are used to produce a visible “lift” to your skin. The threads dissolve over six to eight months. The threads are replaced by new collagen that holds the lifted skin for up to two years.
HD PDO Thread treatments are safe, and the side effects are generally mild.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To help you decide whether this treatment is right for you, you should read the following facts.
Unlike regular PDOs, HDPDO (high-density poly-dioxanone) is made under high temperature and pressure to hold maximum tensile strength, resist enzymatic attack and become more thermal resistant, making it stronger and long lasting.
HDPDO stimulates the fibroblast to produce more collagen causing rejuvenation and revitalization of the skin.
- Thinnest and Strongest
- No lidocaine Injection Required
- Topical Numbing Only
- Tailor-Made Patterns
- Instant Results
- FDA Cleared
The HD PDO threads are inserted via blunt tip needles, called cannulas, or sharp-tipped needles. Once inserted into the appropriate layer of skin, they act as anchors as the skin is lifted upwards.
Dimpling, thread exposure, alopecia, under-correction, asymmetry, and parotid gland injury also can occur as early complications of the procedure. Fortunately, these reactions are predominantly mild to moderate in intensity, and can be corrected by a relatively simple procedure.
Based on the metabolism of the body it could last between 8 to 12 months
HD-PDO results last between a year and half to two years.
Almost anyone can be a candidate for an HD-PDO Thread Lift. This procedure is suitable for individuals with early signs of aging since it can slow down the aging process.
For those with more advanced aging, this lift will help improve elasticity, increase collagen production & minimize other signs of aging.
PDO threads are absorbable synthetic polymer that is highly versatile. The PDO thread will biodegrade over a period of 4 to 6 months. The PDO thread will create micro injures to the skin causing it to have a positive result on the dermal layers, for example, increase blood flow. Results from this treatment may take up to 3 weeks or longer for the treatment effect to be noticeable.
After Your PDO Thread Placement: To achieve the best possible result from your treatment, follow these instructions carefully. If you have any question or problems that are not addressed here, call our office, and we’ll be happy to help.
- Bruising, and swelling normal can use over counter arnica topical • Post procedure discomfort medication to use: Tylenol – helpful for post procedure for 7 to 10 days
- Most discomfort occurs in the first 24 to 48 hours. Place ice on very gently just in case of bruising.
- Stinging, “pulling”, itchy sensation will decrease at about 3 to 5 weeks
What you need to Avoid:
- Avoid heavy exercises for 1 week, this causes extreme facial movements
- Do not touch or wash your face for 30 minutes
- Do not pull down on face for 4 weeks
- Eat soft foods, no large bites for 7 days
- Sleep on back for 3-4 days
- Do not chew gum for 2 weeks
- No facial massages for 4 weeks
- Limiting facial movements will help lifting threads to stay in place, so no dental work unless strictly necessary
- Avoid heat in treatment area like saunas, IPL lasers or radio frequency treatment for 30 days
- Avoid medication that affect the blood clotting effects like fish oils, vitamin’s C, A & E for 7 days
- Apply the home care system recommended by your Physician/ Esthetician.
- Apply cold compresses or ice to reduce swelling.
- Do not tan. Use a sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
- Avoid swimming, Sunbaths, Steam or Sauna.
- Avoid facial, face massage, endermology, microdermabrasion for 1 month.
- Do not touch, scratch, or constantly rub your skin.
- Do not overstretch skin in treatment area by taking large bites (e.g. apples, crusty french breads, etc).
If you experience increased redness, swelling, pain at injection or thread coming out in area, please notify the office. Lifting treads do require more things to avoid than just smooth and twisted.
THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Just check out these before and after images. By enhancing your already beautiful features, we empower you to be your best self and promise a side serving of complements.
WHAT A FEW OF OUR CLIENTS SAY
Setiba Medical Spa is the new safe haven to help you in keeping your skin nourished and rejuvenated.
We are driven to deliver nothing but the best and safest treatments for our customer’s satisfaction.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Setiba Medical Spa is the number one medical spa provider in Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks and Beverly Hills California. Free Consultation 805-703-0000. Follow us on Instagram and see for yourself some of the experiences and transformations.