What is BTL EXILIS ULTRAWhat is BTL EXILIS ULTRACA
This treatment is the first and only non-invasive aesthetic device to employ a breakthrough combination of both radio frequency and ultrasound energy simultaneously to address a variety of cosmetic concerns. The ultrasound element allows the unit’s RF energy to heat the tissue faster, easier and more effectively. Due to the combination of these two energies, the Results of the treatments are far more superior, consistent, safe and comfortable.
Who Is A Good Candidate For BTL EXILIS ULTRA?
The BTL Exilis Ultra treatment in Westlake Village is safe for patients of all ages, BMI and skin tone who are showing signs of aging or want to improve those problem areas where exercise and diet have failed. This is an option for those who desire aesthetic improvement without the cost and recovery time of surgery. The only people that are not candidates are people with pacemakers, because the RF energy interferes with it, or women that are pregnant and nursing.
Which areas can be treated with the BTL EXILIS ULTRA?
This next-generation Exilis Ultra system is extremely effective and versatile, addressing far more body areas than any other device in its class to tighten loose skin and to sculpt the body. The system comes with large and small handpieces that can be used on virtually any part of the face and body. Exilis Ultra can even treat delicate and hard to reach areas that other devices cannot treat like the lips, ear lobes, underarms, elbows, calves, and behind knees and ankles.
EXILIS ULTRA BEFORE AFTER
• On the day of treatment keep your areas clean, free of make-up & body lotions.
• Drink plenty of water before & after treatment, hydration is imperative to return pad grounding & maximizing results.
WHAT CAN BE EXPECTED?
• Your skin may feel warm with blotchy redness.
• In rare cases, treated area may feel bruised or tender for a couple of days after
• It’s possible but rare for a blister to appear, and this generally occurs with the eye by a The mage process.
• Very rarely blisters can occur near the return pad area. It typically happens due to tanning, lotions, or disruption in connection. Let your provider know right away if pad starts to get warm or hot.
• EYES BY THERMAGE – Eye shields will be inserted directly into the eye area. If you are a contact lens wearer, please bring eye solution, cases, or glasses for comfort.
• You can continue to use makeup & skin care regimens immediately following the procedure.
• TREAT: Products such as Vitamin C, Retinol,& Cellulite Reduction can be used topically to help prolong & intensify results.
• HYDRATE: Drink LOTS of water. Use post-laser creams such as Green Tea Hydration Lotion, or Gentle Recovery Complex as needed for comfort.
• PROTECT: Apply sun protection immediately after your procedure and use daily. Allure offers chemical free SPF, protection without irritation.
TIPS & TRICKS:
• Water, Water, Water… Hydration is a MUST!
• Do not wear any silks, satins, or delicate clothing to appointments. (We use a gel or mineral oil for these treatments. We do not want to ruin your clothes).
• Your Aesthetician can provide product education for your best result.
• Remember to be PATIENT: It has taken years to break down the collagen fibers in your body. It can take up to six months to see the end results of this procedure.