CO2 LASER IN WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA
Setiba Medical Spa offers CO2 Laser treatment in Westlake Village, CA great for both men and women.
CO2 fractional laser therapy is “the anti-aging breakthrough of the decade”. Such high praise is justified by effective and long-lasting Results combined with a significant reduction in downtime and side effects. Fractional CO2 laser for acne scars possesses a high degree of precision. This allows it to remove the irregular or blemished skin layer by layer. In addition, CO2 laser treatment reduces risks of complications, delivering maximum benefits with minimal recovery time. This treatment is safe and quick, taking only two or three sessions with Results expected to last 8 to 10 years. There are many different laser treatments for a face like skin resurfacing and CO2 resurfacing using a CO2 laser. Other similar laser treatments are ipl laser treatment westlake village and erbium laser treatment westlake village.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CO2 Laser treatment is safe and quick, taking only two or three sessions with Results expected to last 8 to 10 years.
- Sun exposure may cause hyperpigmentation. Stay out of the direct rays of the sun.
- Use a UVA UVB sunscreen of at least 30 or more even if you will be in the shade. Use a hat, and UV protected sunglasses if you must be out in the sun.
- Use Tylenol as needed for any discomfort.
- The expected response following treatment is usually redness and possible swelling of the treated skin. Swelling will not last more than 2-3 days. Keep your head elevated to reduce swelling for up to 48 hours.
- Do not pick at your open wounds. You need to treat your skin delicately – do not pick or exfoliate your skin until your skin heals.
- Apply prescribed skin care products. Post treatment you are prescribed to use Vaniply to the treatment area and to keep your face constantly moist.
- Cover your pillow with a fresh clean pillowcase. Wash your face with a mild cleanser and water twice a day. Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly prior to washing your face. Keep your face away from potential bacteria producing items like your cell phone, pillowcase, or sunglasses.
- Do not use makeup until your skin has completely healed.
- Do not exercise, use a sauna, Jacuzzi, or any other activity that will heat up your body’s temperature.
- Apply a vinegar and distilled water solution to your face 3 times a day for 5-10 minutes with gauze. This will deeply cleanse and help to heal your skin post treatment
Co2 Laser Pricing
|Treatment||Regular Price||Special Package|
|CO2 Face + Neck||$1,500||$1,200|
|CO2 Face + Neck + Chest||$3,000||$2,000|
THE Results SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Just check out these Plasma Pen Results for before & after images. By enhancing your already beautiful features, we empower you to be your best self and promise a side serving of compliments.
- Avoid direct sunlight and keep skin moist and cool to aid healing.
- Avoid environmental irritants during healing process (e.g., dust, dirt, aerosols, cleaning agents).
- Avoid dryness and excessive heat (no high heat on blow dryer, medium heat is fine during healing process).
- Avoid any vigorous exercising for 2 weeks.
- Stay hydrated, eat healthy foods, and avoid alcohol.
- Redness and a sunburn-type sensation will normally last several hours.
- Neck redness is more persistent and will usually last several days longer than face redness.
- Face will normally bronze and peel within 3-5 days (Note: skin below neck normally requires up to 2 weeks to bronze and peel).
DAY OF TREATMENT:
- Keep treated areas covered with topical ointment/cream as instructed by physician.
- Apply cooling compresses (e.g., bag of frozen peas or wet paper towels frozen in Ziploc bag) Note: do not apply ice directly to skin and do not use towels as detergents may irritate skin.
- If desired, you may spray water mist on skin using distilled or spring water. May take an analgesic (e.g., Acetaminophen or Ibuprofen) for discomfort.
- Sleep with head slightly elevated.
- Place paper towel over pillow to protect from ointment/cream.
- If experiencing irritation to the eye, may use an eye lubricant (e.g., Systane™).
DAY 1 (FIRST DAY AFTER TREATMENT):
- Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat.
- Begin washing face 2-3 times a day with 2 cups distilled water room and 1 tablespoon of white distilled vinegar.
- May take shower and wash hair. Avoid hot water.
- Re-apply Aquaphor to treated area. Ensure skin remains constantly moist.
- Swelling should subside and skin may bronze and feel gritty.
- Itching (particularly along the jaw line) tends to begin on this day.
- Continue applying ointment/cream (and cool compresses, if needed).
- Continue washing face with Cetaphil and room temperature water.
- For extreme itching, hydrocortisone cream (OTC 1%) may be applied. AVOID picking and/or scratching.
- Itching has usually subsided.
- You may start more aggressive washing with fingertips to promote further exfoliation (do not pick).
- Use non-irritating sun block SPF 30+ with zinc oxide (7-9%) and/or titanium dioxide when going outside.
- You may apply mineral makeup (powder).
- Continue appropriate moisturizer until the skin has hydrated back to its normal level (3-4 weeks).
- You may start a regular skincare program as long as the treated area is healed (no exfoliation).
- Continue applying non-irritating sunblock (SPF 30+) and use mineral makeup (powder) to protect treated areas (do not use liquid foundation as it may clog pores and irritate new skin).
- Avoid exposure to the excessive sun for up to 4 weeks (hat or clothing must be used to protect treated areas).
- You may return to exercise programs.
What A Few of Our Clients Say
Setiba Medical Spa is the new safe haven to help you in keeping your skin nourished and rejuvenated. We are driven to deliver nothing but the best and safest treatments for our customer’s satisfaction.
Came here for a treatment I have received at a plethora of other places and the best way to describe Setiba is professional.
Setiba a Very clean and Professional Spa and staff were warm and professional. I was greeted promptly and barely any wait time.
Setiba’s facilities are very neat and clean, and the staff and managing owners are always very well-dressed and professional.
Visit us at our office for a mean cup of Coffee and a free consulting hour.
MONDAY > FRIDAY: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
SATURDAY: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
VIP Club Membership
Enjoy the VIP Member’s Club benefits by signing up for one of our monthly members-only club packages! You deserve to take care of yourself. It’s worth looking and feeling good every day!
LHR 1 Small Area (chin, sideburns, naval line, areolas, lip or toes)
Microdermabrasion + Peel
Lipo-C Shot (helps cleanse the liver & speed up metabolism)
LED Light Therapy
IPL Broken Capillaries
Choose up to two treatments per month (have to be diff. treatments, can’t double on botox)
LHR 1 Medium Area (bikini, buttocks, lower arm, neck, upper arm, chest, upper back, lower back or underarms)
Customized GM Collin or Casmara Facial
IPL (1 area)
Microneedling w Hyaluronic Acid
Plasma Pen Small Area (upper lip, 11 line, laugh line, lower or upper eyes)
Choose up to 1 treatment a month (have to be diff. treatments, can’t double on botox)
LHR 1 large area (lower leg, upper leg, full face or Brazilian)
PRP Injections (either lips, eyebrows, eyes, jawline or laugh line)
Exilis One Area (fat melting)
Plexr Shower Facial
Microneedling w Hyaluronic Acid
YAG Skin Resurfacing or CO2 Hand Resurfacing
Classic Myers IV
Choose one treatment per month