What Type Of Threads?
HDPDO technique employs versatile length and types of threads to treat a variety of indications.
Threading After Care
Post Procedures Instructions
The facial skin is a delicate area and must be handled with care, preferably always but more importantly after any procedure, especially during the initial healing phase (2-3 days). It may take a few treatments before you notice improvement of your condition.
The risks and side effects of this treatment are minimal if any, but not limited to irritation, discomfort, swelling, bruising, and redness.
It is very important to follow the post-op care guidelines below:
- Apply the home care system recommended by your Physician/ Esthetician.
- Apply cold compresses or ice to reduce swelling.
- Do not tan. Use a sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher.
- Avoid swimming, Sunbaths, Steam or Sauna.
- Avoid facial, face massage, endermology, microdermabrasion for 1 month.
- Do not touch, scratch, or constantly rub your skin.
- Do not overstretch skin in treatment area by taking large bites (e.g. apples, crusty french breads, etc).
- Avoid exercise for 7 days, and alcohol for 3 days after treatment.
- Call the office at 805-703-0000 if you have any questions or concerns.
THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Just check out these HD PDO results for before & after images. By enhancing your already beautiful features, we empower you to be your best self and promise a side serving of compliments.
What A Few Our Clients Say
Setiba Medical Spa is the new safe haven to help you in keeping your skin nourished and rejuvenated. We are driven to deliver nothing but the best and safest treatments for our customer’s satisfaction.
Came here for a treatment I have received at a plethora of other places and the best way to describe Setiba is professional.
Setiba a Very clean and Professional Spa and staff were warm and professional. I was greeted promptly and barely any wait time.
Setiba’s facilities are very neat and clean, and the staff and managing owners are always very well-dressed and professional.
Visit us at our office for a mean cup of coffe and a free consulting hour.
MONDAY > FRIDAY: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
SATURDAY: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm