MORPHEUS8 IN WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA
Setiba Medical Spa offers Inmode Morpheus 8 Microneedling RF treatment in Westlake Village, CA great for both men and women
The radiofrequency component creates a thermal layer, Resultsing in more collagen production . Many refer to this treatment as, “The Instant Facelift.” In addition to tightening of the face, neck, and chest, this treatment also improves skin texture, minimizes pore size, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and scars, and improves skin tone and skin brightness. Chemical Face Peel Westlake Village is the basic foundation of all chemical peels. The Morpheus8 cost depends on the skin tightening process that you undergo. Micro-needling Rf treatmnet is an in-office treatment combining micro-needling with radiofrequency (RF) energy. The Morpheus8 reviews speak for themselves as all our customers are happy with the Results. Inmode Morpheus 8 is three times more powerful and faster, and therefore more effective than other RF technologies. Similar effective treatements you can find are plasma pen in westlake village.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Microneedling offers amazing benefits to getting and keeping your skin beautiful, but like any good skin procedure there are important aftercare instructions that you will need to follow to get the most out of your skincare treatment.
- CLEAN – Use a gentle cleanser and tepid water to cleanse the face for 72 hours post-treatment, and gently dry the treated skin. Always make sure your hands are clean when touching the treated area, and do not use a Clarisonic or other powered cleansing brushes for at least one week after your treatment.
- HEAL – We recommend serum antioxidants post-treatment, as its properties are ideal to help heal the skin by soothing and lessening irritation.
- HYDRATE – Following your Rejuvapen treatment, your skin may feel drier than normal. Hyaluronic Acid is an ideal ingredient you can use to hydrate and restore the skin back to perfect balance.
- STIMULATE – In the days following your Rejuvapen treatment, and as the skin starts to regenerate, collagen-stimulating peptides are ideal to maximize the effects of the stimulation already started by the microneedling.
- MAKEUP – We recommend you do not apply makeup for 24 to 72 hours after the procedure. In addition, do not apply any makeup with a makeup brush, especially if the brush is not clean.
- PROTECT – Immediately after the procedure, your skin professional will apply a broad spectrum UVA/UVB, SPF 25 or greater sunscreen to your skin. We recommend a chemical-free sunscreen. Keep in mind that you should continue to use a sunscreen every day—not only the days following your procedure—as part of your skincare routine to protect your skin from sun damage and premature aging.
- Immediately after your treatment most patients will experience a clinical endpoint of erythema (redness) for 1-3 days, however for more aggressive treatments this may last longer. Slight to moderate edema (swelling) and mild to moderate sunburn sensation are also common post treatment and may last 1-3 days. Skin may crust and peel for 2-7 days depending on the treatment setting.
- Skin may feel warm and tighter than usual
- Skin may crust and peel for 3-7 days after treatment
- Redness and swelling may last for 3-4 days Post-treatment
- Before discharge a topical ointment may be applied to the face, no bandages or wraps are necessary. You may be given samples of a topical balm to use for the 3 days after the procedure or you may apply aquaphor if you chose.
- Makeup may not be worn for 24 hours after the procedure. If there are no areas with active oozing and warm redness, makeup may be applied after this time.
- You may resume the use of your usual skin care products (usually 2-3 days). Retinoids may be used 5-7 days after treatment.
- There are no restrictions on bathing except to treat the skin gently, avoid scrubbing or trauma to the treated areas, as if you had a sunburn.
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation (darker pigmentation).
- The use of zinc oxide sunblock spf 30 at all times after 24-48 hours.
- Multiple treatments over a period of several months may be required to achieve the desired response.
You will notice immediate as well as longer term improvements in your skin. The time for skin cell turnover is 28 days so most people will begin to see increased results after this time.
Morpheus 8 Treatment Pricing
|Treatment||Regular Price||Special Package||Pk of 3|
|Morpheus 8 Face||$850||$650||$1,900|
|Morpheus 8 Face + Neck||$1,275||$799||$2,200|
|Morpheus 8 Neck||$650||$450||$1,299|
|Morpheus 8 Chest||$760||$550||$1,599|
|Morpheus 8 Face + Neck + Chest||$1,700||$899||$2,599|
THE Results SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Just check out these morpheus8 Results for before & after images. By enhancing your already beautiful features, we empower you to be your best self and promise a side serving of complements.
What A Few of Our Clients Say
Setiba Medical Spa is the new safe haven to help you in keeping your skin nourished and rejuvenated. We are driven to deliver nothing but the best and safest treatments for our customer’s satisfaction.
Came here for a treatment I have received at a plethora of other places and the best way to describe Setiba is professional.
Setiba a Very clean and Professional Spa and staff were warm and professional. I was greeted promptly and barely any wait time.
Setiba’s facilities are very neat and clean, and the staff and managing owners are always very well-dressed and professional.
Visit us at our office for a mean cup of Coffee and a free consulting hour.
MONDAY > FRIDAY: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
SATURDAY: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
VIP Club Membership
Enjoy the VIP Member’s Club benefits by signing up for one of our monthly members-only club packages! You deserve to take care of yourself. It’s worth looking and feeling good every day!
LHR 1 Small Area (chin, sideburns, naval line, areolas, lip or toes)
Microdermabrasion + Peel
Lipo-C Shot (helps cleanse the liver & speed up metabolism)
LED Light Therapy
IPL Broken Capillaries
Choose up to two treatments per month (have to be diff. treatments, can’t double on botox)
LHR 1 Medium Area (bikini, buttocks, lower arm, neck, upper arm, chest, upper back, lower back or underarms)
Customized GM Collin or Casmara Facial
IPL (1 area)
Microneedling w Hyaluronic Acid
Plasma Pen Small Area (upper lip, 11 line, laugh line, lower or upper eyes)
Choose up to 1 treatment a month (have to be diff. treatments, can’t double on botox)
LHR 1 large area (lower leg, upper leg, full face or Brazilian)
PRP Injections (either lips, eyebrows, eyes, jawline or laugh line)
Exilis One Area (fat melting)
Plexr Shower Facial
Microneedling w Hyaluronic Acid
YAG Skin Resurfacing or CO2 Hand Resurfacing
Classic Myers IV
Choose one treatment per month