IPL LASER TREATMENT IN WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA
Setiba Medical Spa offers Ipl Laser treatment in Westlake Village, CA great for both men and women.
IPL Treatment or Intense Pulsed Light Laser Treatment is a procedure that involves a super bright flashing beam of energy applied to the area of skin that needs treatment. It targets pigmented and vascular regions of the skin and breaks out hyper-pigmentation. This removes any skin discoloration like dark spots and freckles, moles, birthmarks, broken capillaries and more to help the patient get that smooth clear skin.
IPL Laser Treatments differ depending on the needs of the patient, or the areas treated. The IPL Laser Treatment can be a spot corrector to treat specific spots like acne scars or dark areas. The Intense Pulsed Light technology may also be used to correct signs of aging when there are vessels involved, such as the hands or neck area. Basically, IPL Laser Treatments can be used on any skin area that requires attention. The number of IPL Laser Treatments needed to vary from patient to patient.
On average, three treatment sessions may already be enough to get the best Results, but depending on severity, some patients may need up to six sessions in order to get that clear skin Results. Which is why a thorough consultation is required before any treatment is done. A board-certified skin expert will determine the number of sessions you need to get the best possible outcome. After the treatment, the area may turn a bit darker in color and may turn into a scabbing. This is absolutely normal. Once the scabbing flakes off, your new and clear skin will be revealed underneath.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
At Setiba Aesthetics group we offer Ipl Laser treatment designed to help restore, enhance and refresh your skin, for an elegant you.
Do not use retinol (3 days prior to appointment)
Do not use chemical peels (at least 2 weeks prior to appointment)
Do not do self tanners and no tanning (at least 3 weeks prior to appointment)
INTENSE PULSED LIGHT (IPL) TREATMENT:
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
• It is imperative that you avoid sun exposure and tanning beds for at least 4 weeks prior to your treatment. This is a must and no exceptions will be made.
• Avoid applying self-tanner for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
• Avoid aspirin and Ibuprofen for one week prior to your treatment. Inform the doctor if you are taking blood thinners or regularly take aspirin or ibuprofen.
• Avoid alcohol for 2 days prior to treatment.
• Inform the doctor if have taken Accutane (oral acne medication) in the past year.
• Store ice packs in your freezer for use after your procedure.
THE DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
• If possible, arrive without creams or make-up on the treatment area. Otherwise please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment in order to clean the skin. Cleansing products are available for your convenience.
• Allow 45-90 minutes for your appointment depending on the size of the treatment area.
• Pre-treatment photos will be taken.
• Just prior to treatment, you will be given eye shields to wear to protect your eyes.
INTENSE PULSED LIGHT (IPL) TREATMENT: WHAT TO DO AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
• Expect your skin to appear pink (resembling mild sunburn) for a few hours after treatment.
• You will be given a cool compress to apply after treatment.
• Make-up may be applied to cover redness as needed.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Your skin may be temperature sensitive for several days after treatment.
• Brown spots and freckles will appear darker while healing.
• It will take 4-6 weeks to see the full result and 2-3 treatments may be required to achieve an optimum result.
• The sessions are designed to provide no downtime however, occasionally you may find that your cheeks and under eye areas are slightly puffy after treatment. You may use cold compresses (5 minutes on and 10 minutes off) several times an hour to help ease both redness and swelling.
• Sleeping with your head elevated for the first night will also help decrease any swelling you may experience.
• Blistering and crusting are rare; however, if these do occur a thin layer of over-the-counter antibiotic ointment such as Polysporin® can be applied 2-3 times a day for 3 days. Please call us if you experience either of these uncommon reactions.
• Hyperpigmentation (darkening of the skin colour) can occur in some skin types. Please call us if you experience this uncommon reaction.
• Use mild cleansers and moisturizers.
• Avoid Aspirin, Ibuprofen, alcohol, heavy exertion and activities which may cause flushing for 2 days after treatment
• Avoid harsh topical products such as retinols and glycolic acid products for one week after.
• Avoid direct sunlight on the treated area and use a broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen of SPF 30 or greater for 4 -6 weeks after your treatment.
• Anticipate some social down-time following your treatment. MAXIMIZING BENEFITS OF YOUR TREATMENT
• Our Skin Care Specialists will review and compose a simple, customized skin care program for you to begin before your treatment as well as once your skin has healed to maintain the desired results. A quality, daily home skin care regime will ensure that you maximize and maintain the benefits of your treatment
Ipl Laser Pricing
|Treatment||Regular Price||Special Package||Pk of 3||Pk of 6|
|IPL Acne||$250||$169||– – –||$950|
|IPL Face||$450||$250||$700||– – –|
|IPL Hands (Up To Wrists)||$400||$300||$800||– – –|
|IPL Face + Neck||$650||$350||$1,000||– – –|
|IPL Face + Neck + Chest||$850||$650||$1,200||– – –|
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Setiba Medical Spa is the number one medical spa provider in Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks and Beverly Hills California. Free Consultation 805-703-0000. Follow us on Instagram and see for yourself some of the experiences and transformations.
View this post on Instagram
Check out IPL Hand Rejuvenation. It does not only promotes the growth of collagen in your skin and treats your skin’s hyperpigmentation but also fills in your scars leaving you a younger looking hand. WE OFFER FREE CONSULTATION Setiba Aesthetics Group ☎️ : (805)703-0000 ? : Westlake Village, CA ? : Beverly Hills, CA #ipl #hand #rejuvenation #treatment #medical #spa #pigmentation #darkspots #redspot #wrinkles #scars #aesthetic #esthetician #antiaging #westlakevillage #beverlyhills #hollywood #losangeles #california #medspa #beyoutiful #beautiful
THE Results SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Just check out these before & after images. By enhancing your already beautiful features, we empower you to be your best self and promise a side serving of complements.
What A Few of Our Clients Say
Setiba Medical Spa is the new safe haven to help you in keeping your skin nourished and rejuvenated. We are driven to deliver nothing but the best and safest treatments for our customer’s satisfaction.
Came here for a treatment I have received at a plethora of other places and the best way to describe Setiba is professional.
Setiba a Very clean and Professional Spa and staff were warm and professional. I was greeted promptly and barely any wait time.
Setiba’s facilities are very neat and clean, and the staff and managing owners are always very well-dressed and professional.
Visit us at our office for a mean cup of Coffee and a free consulting hour.
MONDAY > FRIDAY: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
SATURDAY: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
VIP Club Membership
Enjoy the VIP Member’s Club benefits by signing up for one of our monthly members-only club packages! You deserve to take care of yourself. It’s worth looking and feeling good every day!
LHR 1 Small Area (chin, sideburns, naval line, areolas, lip or toes)
Microdermabrasion + Peel
Lipo-C Shot (helps cleanse the liver & speed up metabolism)
LED Light Therapy
IPL Broken Capillaries
Choose up to two treatments per month (have to be diff. treatments, can’t double on botox)
LHR 1 Medium Area (bikini, buttocks, lower arm, neck, upper arm, chest, upper back, lower back or underarms)
Customized GM Collin or Casmara Facial
IPL (1 area)
Microneedling w Hyaluronic Acid
Plasma Pen Small Area (upper lip, 11 line, laugh line, lower or upper eyes)
Choose up to 1 treatment a month (have to be diff. treatments, can’t double on botox)
LHR 1 large area (lower leg, upper leg, full face or Brazilian)
PRP Injections (either lips, eyebrows, eyes, jawline or laugh line)
Exilis One Area (fat melting)
Plexr Shower Facial
Microneedling w Hyaluronic Acid
YAG Skin Resurfacing or CO2 Hand Resurfacing
Classic Myers IV
Choose one treatment per month