PRP MICRONEEDLING FACIAL TREATMENT IN WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA
Setiba Medical Spa offers PRP Microneedling facial Treatment in Westlake Village, CA great for both men and women.
PRP, also known as Platelet Rich Plasma, is one of the latest groundbreaking procedures in the world of medicine. The microneedling procedure involves the processing of human blood in order to get a higher concentration of platelets. Platelets are in charge of healing the body’s muscles. When PRP is used with Micro-needling, it penetrates your skin through the tiny channels the Micro-needles create. The PRP supercharges the Micro-needling benefits. PRP also addresses under-eye puffiness and dark circles to give you a more youthful, well-rested appearance. Since PRP is derived from your own blood, the side effects are virtually eliminated.
REJUVAPEN AUTOMATIC TREATMENT IN WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA
Setiba Medical Spa offers Rejuvapen Treatment in Westlake Village, CA great for both men and women.
After your treatment, please be aware and observe the following:
•Immediately after your treatment, you will look as though you have a moderate to severe sunburn and your skin may feel warm and tighter than usual. You may also notice some slight swelling, both are normal and should subside after 1 to 2 hours and will normally diminish within the same day or 24 hours. You may see slight redness after 24 hours but only in minimal areas or spots.
•If you are concerned about any reaction, please call our office and contact your healthcare provider immediately.
After-care instructions for MicroNeedling Treatment:
•Use tepid water for the initial 24 hours to rinse the treated area. After 24 hours, use a gentle cleanser to cleanse the face for the following 72 hours and gently dry the treated skin. Always make sure that your hands are clean when touching the treated area.
•Do not take any inflammatory medicines for at least 2 weeks post treatment.
•It is recommended that makeup or sunscreen should not be applied for 24 hours after the procedure. Do not apply any makeup with a makeup brush, especially if it is not clean.
• After the initial 24 hours, apply a broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen with a minimum SPF 30 for two weeks. A chemical-free sunscreen is highly recommended.
What to Avoid:
•For at least 3 days post treatment, do NOT use any Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acid, Retinol (Vitamin A), Vitamin C (in a low pH formula) or anything perceived as ‘active’ skincare.
•Avoid intentional and direct sunlight for 48 hours. No tanning beds.
•Do not go swimming for at least 24 hours post-treatment.
•No exercising or strenuous activity for the first 24 hours post-treatment. Sweating and gym environments must be avoided during the first 72 hours post-treatment.
microneedling treatment pricing
|Treatment||Regular Price||Special Package||Pk of 3|
|Microneedling Face||$ 550||$350||$1,000|
|Microneedling Face + Neck||$700||$450||$1,200|
|Microneedling Face + Neck + Chest||$850||$650||$1,300|
|Microneedling Face + Plexr||$1,000||$650||$1,700|
|Microneedling Neck + Plexr||$1,000||$650||$1,700|
|Microneedling Face + Neck + Plexr||$1,500||$750||$1,999|
|Microneedling Face w PRP||$750||$550||$1,500|
|Microneedling Neck w PRP||$750||$550||$1,500|
|Microneedling Face + Neck w PRP||$950||$750||$2,100|
|Microneedling Face w PRP + Plexr||$950||$650||$1,700|
|Microneedling Neck w PRP + Plexr||$850||$550||$1,500|
|Microneedling Face + Neck w PRP + Plexr||$1,000||$700||$2,000|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Microneedling offers amazing benefits to getting and keeping your skin beautiful, but like any good skin procedure there are important aftercare instructions that you will need to follow to get the most out of your skincare treatment. Since Rejuvapen microneedling creates micro wounds in the skin, patients cannot return to their normal skincare routines right away. In fact, immediately after your treatment, you will look as though you have a mild to moderate sunburn, and your skin may feel warm and tighter than usual. Keep in mind, these effects are normal and they typically subside within a few hours after treatment, but can take up to 24-48 hours for complete resolution. Don’t worry: your skin professional will discuss post-procedure skin care following the treatment to help soothe, calm, and protect the skin. Continue to treat the skin gently for three days after microneedling, and you may resume your normal skincare routine after day three post-treatment.
- CLEAN – Use a gentle cleanser and tepid water to cleanse the face for 72 hours post-treatment, and gently dry the treated skin. Always make sure your hands are clean when touching the treated area, and do not use a Clarisonic or other powered cleansing brushes for at least one week after your treatment.
- HEAL – We recommend serum antioxidants post-treatment, as its properties are ideal to help heal the skin by soothing and lessening irritation.
- HYDRATE – Following your Rejuvapen treatment, your skin may feel drier than normal. Hyaluronic Acid is an ideal ingredient you can use to hydrate and restore the skin back to perfect balance.
- STIMULATE – In the days following your Rejuvapen treatment, and as the skin starts to regenerate, collagen-stimulating peptides are ideal to maximize the effects of the stimulation already started by the microneedling.
- MAKEUP – We recommend you do not apply makeup for 24 to 72 hours after the procedure. In addition, do not apply any makeup with a makeup brush, especially if the brush is not clean.
- PROTECT – Immediately after the procedure, your skin professional will apply a broad spectrum UVA/UVB, SPF 25 or greater sunscreen to your skin. We recommend a chemical-free sunscreen. Keep in mind that you should continue to use sunscreen everyday—not only the days following your procedure—as part of your skincare routine to protect your skin from sun damage and premature aging.
- To ensure the proper healing environment, do NOT use any Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acid, Retinol (Vitamin A), Vitamin C (in a low pH formula) scrubs or anything perceived as “active” skincare for one week post treatment.
- Do not use any powered cleansing brushes like Clarisonic for one week post treatment.
- Avoid intentional and direct sunlight for 72 hours.
- No tanning beds.
- Always wear sunscreen.
- Do not go swimming for at least 72 hours post-treatment.
- Do not exercise or participate in strenuous activity for the first 72 hours post-treatment. Sweating and gym environments in general are harmful and filled with bacteria, which may cause adverse reactions in your skin.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Setiba Medical Spa is the number one medical spa provider in Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks and Beverly Hills California. Free Consultation 805-703-0000. Follow us on Instagram and see for yourself some of the experiences and transformations.
View this post on Instagram
MICRONEEDLING WITH PRP FACIAL REJUVENATION is a minimally invasive treatment that uses a device with fine needles that creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin and a PRP serum from the patients blood which triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin to eliminate fine lines, reduce wrinkles, shrink enlarged pores, clear acne scars, dark circles/eye bags, sun damage, dark spots, damaged skin texture, etc. WHAT TO EXPECT: ⏰Procedure takes about 45 mins – 1 hour ?Recovery: 12-48 hours ⏳It lasts 18 months up to 2 years ?Pain level: Mild/Tolerable ?Results: Visible in 2-3 weeks and gradually improve WHY WE LOVE IT: ?Promotes overall skin rejuvenation ?More advanced than microneedling rollers ?Advanced Results ?Save for all skin types ?Minimal recovery time #microneedling #prp #facial #mask #cosmetics #aesthetics #esthetician #saturday #vibes #wrinkles #rejuvenate #acne #sun #damage #beauty #medical #spa #california #westlakevillage #thousandoaks #hollywood #beverlyhills #celebrity #weekend #prpmicroneedling #model #beautytips
THE Results SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Just check out these before & after images. By enhancing your already beautiful features, we empower you to be your best self and promise a side serving of complements.
What A Few of Our Clients Say
Setiba Medical Spa is the new safe haven to help you in keeping your skin nourished and rejuvenated. We are driven to deliver nothing but the best and safest treatments for our customer’s satisfaction.
Came here for a treatment I have received at a plethora of other places and the best way to describe Setiba is professional.
Setiba a Very clean and Professional Spa and staff were warm and professional. I was greeted promptly and barely any wait time.
Setiba’s facilities are very neat and clean, and the staff and managing owners are always very well-dressed and professional.
Visit us at our office for a mean cup of Coffee and a free consulting hour.
MONDAY > FRIDAY: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
SATURDAY: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
VIP Club Membership
Enjoy the VIP Member’s Club benefits by signing up for one of our monthly members-only club packages! You deserve to take care of yourself. It’s worth looking and feeling good every day!
LHR 1 Small Area (chin, sideburns, naval line, areolas, lip or toes)
Microdermabrasion + Peel
Lipo-C Shot (helps cleanse the liver & speed up metabolism)
LED Light Therapy
IPL Broken Capillaries
Choose up to two treatments per month (have to be diff. treatments, can’t double on botox)
LHR 1 Medium Area (bikini, buttocks, lower arm, neck, upper arm, chest, upper back, lower back or underarms)
Customized GM Collin or Casmara Facial
IPL (1 area)
Microneedling w Hyaluronic Acid
Plasma Pen Small Area (upper lip, 11 line, laugh line, lower or upper eyes)
Choose up to 1 treatment a month (have to be diff. treatments, can’t double on botox)
LHR 1 large area (lower leg, upper leg, full face or Brazilian)
PRP Injections (either lips, eyebrows, eyes, jawline or laugh line)
Exilis One Area (fat melting)
Plexr Shower Facial
Microneedling w Hyaluronic Acid
YAG Skin Resurfacing or CO2 Hand Resurfacing
Classic Myers IV
Choose one treatment per month