VI PEEL WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA
Setiba Medical Spa offers VI Peel treatment in Westlake Village, CA great for both men and women.
This is for everyone with the desire to improve their skin and bid goodbye to signs of aging, acne, skin damage by the sunlight and environmental pollutions, hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores, oil balancing, melasma and most of all rosacea. We also provide Morpheus8 in Westlake Village if you are looking for similar effects. The VI Peel is ideal for: treating hyperpigmentation and melasma, reversing sun damage and signs of aging, improving skin tone and texture, clearing Acne & reducing Acne scars, stimulating collagen growth and elastin production, for younger-looking skin, reducing the appearance of pores
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
At Setiba Medical Spa we offer Kybella treatment designed to help restore, enhance and refresh your skin, for an elegant you.
- Leave the peel on for at least 4 hours or longer, unless irritation occurs. Do not apply anything on top of the skin for 4 hours including sunscreen. You may cleanse after this time with a mild cleanser and water. Dry thoroughly. Use the first post-peel towelette. The towelettes should be swiped over the entire peeled surface of the skin, including eyelids but avoiding contact with the eyes.
- One hour before bedtime, wash the face with a mild cleanser and water. Dry thoroughly. Use the second post peel towelettes provided.
- The post-peel towelettes are crucial; they must be rubbed into the skin overall peeled areas. Rub your problem areas more vigorously.
- If significant discomfort is experienced when applying any product post-treatment, attempt using the product again later as the sensitivity usually improves with time. Cleanse the face with soap and water to stop the discomfort.
- Day 2: Cleanse the skin, apply the post-peel protectant (at least 2-4 times per day) apply a thin layer of pro heal serum over red spots and let it soak in. Continue until peeling and any redness and irritation persist.
- One hour before bedtime on day 2: Cleanse the skin. Dry thoroughly. Use the last VI Peel post-peel towelette in the same manner as previous applications.
- Day 3 and beyond: you should begin to peel. Continue the post-peel protectant until gone (2 weeks).
- After the peel, any areas of pigmentation may appear darker. This change in color will be most evident on the second day, however, it can happen immediately. This is normal; the darker skin will exfoliate during the peeling process.
- During the peeling phase, you must avoid sun exposure. The use of sunscreen is essential every single day. You may go out in the sun when exfoliation subsides, but your skin will be more sensitive to UV rays. You must also refrain from any heat sources that can trigger perspiration which creates the potential for blistering.
Blistering creates a very high potential for the development of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- During the week following the peel, you must use a gentle cleanser and SPF 50+ Sun Protection. You may use your own cleanser as long as it is not harsh or abrasive.
- Do not cleanse with a Clarisonic Brush until the peeling process is complete (usually 6-7 days).
- Refrain from forcing or peeling the skin as it can cause scarring. The skin will slough when washed morning and night.
- You may take Ibuprofen as an anti-inflammatory.
- Typically peeling begins on the third day, starting in the peri-oral area, peeling outward. The forehead and neck will be the last areas to peel.
- A small amount of puffiness (edema) especially around the eye area is not uncommon following an active treatment such as a VI Peel.
- Days 3, 4, and 5 are the most aggressive days of peeling. By day 6 most exfoliation has subsided.
- Applying moisturizer during the peeling process will help camouflage the peeling and aid in the hydration of the new skin.
- Refrain from activities for 72-96 hours that can induce excessive perspiration which can lead to blistering or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.19. It is appropriate to resume your regular skincare regimen once exfoliation has subsided. To prolong and maintain the results of your treatment, the use of a good skincare system which we will recommend is highly encouraged. Without the proper use of daily care products, the results of the peel will diminish and hyperpigmentation may worsen. It is very important that dark-skinned clients incorporate a retinoid cream along with a pigment suppression product into their post-peel regimen.
- It is common to see less visibly peeling skin on peels performed soon after the most recent one
What A Few of Our Clients Say
Setiba Medical Spa is the new safe haven to help you in keeping your skin nourished and rejuvenated. We are driven to deliver nothing but the best and safest treatments for our customer’s satisfaction.
Came here for a treatment I have received at a plethora of other places and the best way to describe Setiba is professional.
Setiba a Very clean and Professional Spa and staff were warm and professional. I was greeted promptly and barely any wait time.
Setiba’s facilities are very neat and clean, and the staff and managing owners are always very well-dressed and professional.
Visit us at our office for a mean cup of Coffee and a free consulting hour.
MONDAY > FRIDAY: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
SATURDAY: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
VIP Club Membership
Enjoy the VIP Member’s Club benefits by signing up for one of our monthly members-only club packages! You deserve to take care of yourself. It’s worth looking and feeling good every day!
10 units of Botox or Xeomin
LHR 1 Small Area (chin, sideburns, naval line, areolas, lip or toes)
Microdermabrasion + Peel
Lipo-C Shot (helps cleanse the liver & speed up metabolism)
LED Light Therapy
IPL Broken Capillaries
Choose up to two treatments per month (have to be diff. treatments, can’t double on botox)
15 Units of Botox or Xeomin
LHR 1 Medium Area (bikini, buttocks, lower arm, neck, upper arm, chest, upper back, lower back or underarms)
Customized GM Collin or Casmara Facial
IPL (1 area)
Microneedling w Hyaluronic Acid
Plasma Pen Small Area (upper lip, 11 line, laugh line, lower or upper eyes)
Choose up to 1 treatment a month (have to be diff. treatments, can’t double on botox)
24 units of Botox or Xeomin
LHR 1 large area (lower leg, upper leg, full face or Brazilian)
PRP Injections (either lips, eyebrows, eyes, jawline or laugh line)
Exilis One Area (fat melting)
Plexr Shower Facial
Microneedling w Hyaluronic Acid
YAG Skin Resurfacing or CO2 Hand Resurfacing
Classic Myers IV
Choose one treatment per month