RHA FILLERS TREATMENT IN WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA
Setiba Medical Spa offers RHA fillers treatment in Westlake Village, CA great for both men and women.
Now available at Setiba Medica Spa, the RHA® Collection of dynamic dermal fillers. The RHA® Collection of dermal fillers represent the latest advancement in hyaluronic acid filler science. This new line of injectable fillers is the first of its kind to treat dynamic facial lines while adapting to your facial movements, with more natural looking results that are guaranteed to last.
The RHA® Collection is the first hyaluronic acid filler formulated to treat dynamic lines while also allowing the injectable gel to easily move with your facial muscles. Previous solutions to alleviating expression lines and wrinkles completely immobilize these muscles. This causes patients to appear expressionless, and unable to emote through facial cues. These results might appear unnatural and discouraging to some patients.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Under-eyes (off label)
- Nose creases
- Lip creases
- Cheeks and more!
Anyone who wants to add volume, fill in lines, or smooth the contours to their face is a candidate for RHA® Fillers. Consult your board-certified dermatologist at Setiba to discuss which filler is best for your skin.
Unlike other fillers, RHA® lasts for approximately 9 to 18 months. Results will depend on the age, lifestyle, and area treated.
RHA® Filler treatments typically take around 15-25 minutes. Since these injections contain lidocaine, an anesthetic medicine, parts of your face in and around the treatment area may feel numb for a few hours. Immediately after your treatment, We will massage your face to further disperse the gel throughout the injection site.
Touch-ups may be considered 2-4 weeks after the patient has received the injections.
Not really. There may be some pinching as the RHA is injected, but otherwise, there is no pain, especially as the injections already come with lidocaine, which will further numb your face. The doctor may also apply a topical numbing cream to minimize your discomfort from the needle.
- Plan this treatment at least 2 weeks before any important event to allow adequate time for possible swelling and bruising to subside.
- Medications or supplements that may increase your risk of bleeding should be avoided 3-7 days before treatment. These include, but are not limited to, anticoagulant medication, antiplatelet medication, aspirin, aspirin-containing medications, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, fish oil, flaxseed, garlic, Ginkgo Biloba, ginseng, omega 3 fatty acids, St. John’s Wort, and vitamin A or E. You should consult with your physician before discontinuing anything prescribed or recommended by your physician.
- Stop drinking alcohol 1-2 days before injections.
- Consider taking Arnica the day of treatment.
- If you have a history of cold sores of Herpes Simplex Virus, you may be recommended to take an antiviral medication before treatment.
- Eat a meal or light snack before treatment. Notify the clinician if you have a needle phobia, prior to treatment. This allows the clinician to take the appropriate precautions to ensure your treatment is as comfortable as possible.
- Avoid touching the treated area for 6 hours. After that, light makeup can be applied and the area can be gently washed with soap and water.
- Immediately after the treatment, there may be slight redness, swelling, tenderness, and an itching sensation in the treated area. This is a normal result of the injection. The inconvenience is usually temporary and generally disappears in less than 6 hours after injection into the skin and less than 1-2 days after injection into the lips. Occasionally the initial swelling after lip treatment may last longer. Occasionally some patients experience swelling for about 1 week and the lips can look somewhat uneven during this time. This means that the result directly after the treatment should not be seen as the final result.
- If you have swelling, apply cold compresses to the treatment area for 5-10 minutes every hour as needed.
- If you have previously suffered from facial cold sores, there is a risk that the needle punctures could contribute to another eruption of cold sores.
- If you have any pain, you may take Tylenol.
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid strenuous activities 1-2 days after the procedure. Walking is acceptable.
- No excessive sun or heat until any initial swelling and redness have resolved.
- Avoid squeezing or massaging the treated areas for several hours after treatment as this could subtly change the results.
- Apply sunscreen with broadband protection (UVA and UVB) and have a sun protection factor of SPF 30 or more.
- Medications or supplements that may increase your risk of bleeding should be avoided 2-3 days after treatment. These include, but are not limited to, anticoagulant medication, antiplatelet medication, aspirin, aspirin-containing medications, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, fish oil, flaxseed, garlic, Ginkgo Biloba, ginseng, omega 3 fatty acids, St. John’s Wort, and vitamin A or E.
- This treatment is temporary and the duration of the effect can vary from patient to patient. You may wish to consider additional treatments before the effect has completely dissipated.
- Optimal results are generally achieved with patients who continue treatments routinely.
- Contact the office or seek medical attention if any concerning or unusual side effect occurs.
THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Just check out these before & after images. By enhancing your already beautiful features, we empower you to be your best self and promise a side serving of complements.
WHAT A FEW OF OUR CLIENTS SAY
Setiba Medical Spa is the new safe haven to help you in keeping your skin nourished and rejuvenated.
We are driven to deliver nothing but the best and safest treatments for our customer’s satisfaction.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Setiba Medical Spa is the number one medical spa provider in Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks and Beverly Hills California. Free Consultation 805-703-0000. Follow us on Instagram and see for yourself some of the experiences and transformations.