STRETCH MARKS REMOVAL
STRETCH MARKS REMOVAL TREATMENT IN WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA
While they may be completely natural, stretch marks can often negatively impact your quality of life. Depending on their severity, stretch marks can be unsightly enough to cause a major dive in any person’s self-confidence. But modern medical techniques allow patients to address these concerns with cutting-edge stretch mark removal treatments.
At Setiba we use only the latest cutting-edge technologies to remove stretch marks from any part of the body. With our experience and skill, you can take the next step toward an aesthetic that you can be proud of and confident in. Our treatments can help you achieve optimal results in improving the appearance of your stretch marks without undergoing a long recovery period or the requirement of additional topical creams or ointments.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, the scar reduction is permanent.
While most patients do not find the procedure painful, following a laser stretch mark removal treatment, you may experience minor redness and swelling, similar to a mild sunburn. This is completely normal and may last for a few days. Most patients are able to resume regular activity immediately after treatment.
Laser stretch mark reduction is a gentle, gradual process that requires a series of treatments. The number of treatment sessions varies between patients and depends on the severity of your condition, as well as your aesthetic goals. After a series of sessions, you can expect to see a significant reduction in the appearance of stretch marks, as well as an overall improvement in the condition of the skin in the treatment area.
Because these treatment methods require breaking up the old scar and the body must develop new collagen in its place, results will continue to improve over 3-6 months usually. This does vary, however, depending on the treatments used and your body’s own natural healing process. Multiple treatments may be required as well, which can affect the timeframe. Your doctor will be able to provide you with a better timeframe of when you can expect to see results after your treatment regimen has been completed in full.
This is dependent on the size of the area and the condition being treated, however most sessions take no longer than 30 minutes.
Depending on the condition being treated 1-3 treatment sessions are recommended for skin renewal and 3-5+ sessions are recommended for stretch marks and scars.
Typically, you can resume regular daily activities the same day as your treatment. If a more aggressive treatment if performed you may require a couple days of healing.
Immediately after the treatment, redness, swelling and/or brown debris at surface of the skin is common and typically lasts 2-24 hours but could last up to 3-5 days in some cases. We will discuss any other possible side effects and the necessary post-treatment care with you during the consultation.
Before Your Laser Hair Removal Procedure:
- Please shave the entire area you desire treated within 24 hours of your planned treatment.
- Use a broad spectrum SPF 30 (or greater) sunblock before AND after your treatments. Please try to avoid natural tanning anytime within 2-3 weeks before your session.
- Avoid exfoliating agents like Retin-A, AHA/BHA, acne medication or any irritating or drying products for 3 days prior to each treatment or as advised by Dr. Tareen.
- Please notify Tareen Dermatology of any changes in topical or oral prescription medications, as they may have an effect on the ability to safely or effectively provide treatment.
- You may bring makeup or concealer to re-apply on facial areas or to cover redness post-treatment.
After Your Laser Hair Removal Procedure:
Immediately after your treatment there likely will be some slight redness, swelling around the hair follicles and mild discomfort similar to a sunburn. You may use aloe gel or cool packs may be applied.
- You may also notice during and immediately after your session the smell of burned hairs. This is normal and will subside with cleansing.
- Do not rub, or pick the treated area. Do not use any loofahs or abrasive scrubs for at least 3 days or until any redness and sensitivity subsides.
- Avoid strenuous sports activities or hot water/ saunas/ Jacuzzi for up to 24 hours after treatment to minimize irritation and prolonged redness.
- If a crusting or blistering develops apply Vaseline or ointment twice daily, to keep the area moist until healed and contact our office if the area shows signs of worsening condition.
- Continue to use broad-spectrum SPF 30, or higher, for the duration of your treatments.
THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Just check out these before and after images. By enhancing your already beautiful features, we empower you to be your best self and promise a side serving of complements.
WHAT A FEW OF OUR CLIENTS SAY
Setiba Medical Spa is the new safe haven to help you in keeping your skin nourished and rejuvenated.
We are driven to deliver nothing but the best and safest treatments for our customer’s satisfaction.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Setiba Medical Spa is the number one medical spa provider in Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks and Beverly Hills California. Free Consultation 805-703-0000. Follow us on Instagram and see for yourself some of the experiences and transformations.