DIAMOND GLOW FACIAL
DIAMOND GLOW FACIAL TREATMENT IN WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA
Setiba Medical Spa offers Diamond glow facial treatment in Westlake Village, CA great for both men and women.
The DiamondGlow Treatment is a non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedure with advanced skin care solutions for almost every skin type and condition. This treatment has the only technology that provide simultaneous exfoliation and the delivery of condition-specific topicals. Diamond tip handpiece exfoliates dead and damaged skin cells, evenly abrading the top layer of the skin in order to deliver targeted formulations to the epidermis.
Be it acne, aging, pigmentation or other ailments commonly affecting the skin on the face/body, the Dermal infusion process delivers specially-formulated serums deep into the skin while maintaining its natural structure. It is customizable, incredibly effective and offers immediate results with no downtime. This is recommended for anyone without active/inflamed acne seeking immediate clarity, brightness and glow in congested dull skin. The treatment includes a mild enzyme/glycolic peel, extractions and treatment mask.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
At Setiba Medical Spa we offer Diamond Glow Facial treatment designed to help restore, enhance and refresh your skin, for an elegant you.
DiamondGlow is a simple, non-invasive procedure performed by one of our fully trained Medical Aestheticians, Bekah Parga or Valerie Lopez. The risks of traditional microdermabrasion are eliminated by Diamond Glow’s crystal-free technology and patients experience little to no discomfort.
Treatments typically last about 20-30 minutes. Plus, because your skin receives a serum infusion during treatment, your post-treatment protocol is quick and easy.
Your skin will have a warm, pinkish glow that will usually fade in about 30 minutes, leaving your skin looking healthy and renewed.
Diamond Glow can easily be performed on your lunch hour so you can return immediately to your normal activities.
While you may see visible results after the first treatment, lasting and more significant results will be seen after 4 to 6 treatments spaced 7 to 10 days apart, supplemented by a daily post-care routine.
You may feel a mild exfoliation and tightening that leaves the skin feeling healthy and smooth. The moisture of the topicals also leaves your skin with a cool, refreshed feeling.
Diamond Glow Pre-Treatment Instructions:
1. Wait at least six months post Accutane/isotretinoin use before your Diamond Glow
treatment, as isotretinoin use may compromise the skin’s protective barrier.
2. Discontinue the use of topical products containing AHAs, Retinols, or Vitamin A three (3) days priorto your Diamond Glow service.
3. If you are prone to herpes simplex outbreaks, such as cold sores, consult your provider on ways to treat prior.
4. If your face or treatment area has irritated skin (sunburn, open wounds, sores) the day preceding your appointment, please contact our office before your appointment.
5. This procedure may not be performed over open lesions or compromised skin. Please consult your provider prior to your Diamond Glow to address any such issues.
Diamond Glow What To Expect:
1. You may feel a slight “scratching” sensation during your treatment, along with a light suction. Most patients enjoy this exfoliating, extracting and infusing process, describing it as a “massage”; however, if you are ever uncomfortable, let your provider know and settings can be adjusted.
2. Your provider may apply topical serums, moisturizers, or SPF following your service.
Diamond Glow Post Instructions:
1. Some patients may experience a mild redness immediately following their Diamond Glow service. This is temporary and generally resolves within a few minutes up to several hours.
2. You may apply makeup immediately post treatment.
3. Avoid use of topical products containing AHAs, Retinols, Vitamin A, for three (3) days post treatment
4. No exfoliating for one week post treatment, as your skin has just received an exfoliation.
5. Your skin may feel slightly more sensitive to your skin care products, as the superficial layer of dead skin has just been removed through exfoliation. This is usually very tolerable and requires no special care. However, if a product feels too sensitive, discontinue use for a few days.
6. You could experience a breakout following your Diamond Glow service as the skin is purged from impurities. This will resolve on it’s own, and often becomes less apparent with regularly scheduled Diamond Glow treatments.
THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Just check out these before and after images. By enhancing your already beautiful features, we empower you to be your best self and promise a side serving of complements.
WHAT A FEW OF OUR CLIENTS SAY
Setiba Medical Spa is the new safe haven to help you in keeping your skin nourished and rejuvenated.
We are driven to deliver nothing but the best and safest treatments for our customer’s satisfaction.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Setiba Medical Spa is the number one medical spa provider in Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks and Beverly Hills California. Free Consultation 805-703-0000. Follow us on Instagram and see for yourself some of the experiences and transformations.