MOPHEUS8 BODY SKIN TIGHTENING
Mopheus8 body skin tightening treatment IN WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA
For the first time ever, there has been a breakthrough for full body tightening, smoothing, and overall makeover head to toe. The hallmark of youthful skin is a smooth, even appearance without the dimpling of cellulite, the uneven texture of wrinkles, or sagging due to gravity. Now there’s Morpheus8 Body, a truly remarkable advancement in the cosmetic enhancement industry.
At Setiba, we use state-of-the-art technology, such as the Morpheus8™ system by InMode, which is the most advanced microneedling RF treatment to shrink, tighten or smooth skin anywhere on the body. Morpheus rejuvenates skin anywhere on the body and even slims and contours all in the same treatment to help you achieve your aesthetic goals. This device combines both micro needling and RF therapy to prompt collagen production for tighter, healthier skin. Morpheus8 can be used on all skin types and requires little to no downtime. It is also safe and effective for both the face and body.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Morpheus8 uses a collection of microneedles to exfoliate the skin while simultaneously delivering radiofrequency energy. This technology provides greater precision than other skin resurfacing treatments, which allows our Beverly Hills, CA team to address areas based on your unique skin concerns. Morpheus8 can be used on the following areas:
Easy, 90-minute procedure, The microneedles and RF heat deep into the dermal skin layer, creating a shrink wrap-like effect, tightening the skin and fat below, resulting in shrinking, skin tightening, and smoothing – all in the same treatment.
You’ll be in and out (including numbing, prep, and the actual Morpheus8 procedure) in 90 minutes if you only do Morpheus.
Although Morpheus8 uses needles, it’s not usually painful. Any discomfort that is felt during the treatment is often very tolerable. Our team will also apply a numbing cream to ensure optimal comfort during your session. You can also get back to your usual routine immediately after your treatment and apply makeup the next day.
While a single treatment can provide stunning results, We usually recommends multiple sessions to achieve the best outcomes. This will vary by patient and will be determined based on your cosmetic goals. On average, we suggest 3 – 4 treatments spaced 3 – 5 weeks apart.
Look at your body three weeks after your procedure to see tightening, slimming, and smoothing, which will continue to improve over time. Like what you see? Schedule a series of 3 treatments for even more cumulative results.
The results from Morpheus8 are long-lasting. Since RF technology helps boost collagen production over time, results will continue to improve up to three months after your initial session. It’s also safe and very common among our patients to incorporate other aesthetic treatments to complement their Morpheus8 results.
BEFORE YOUR PROCEDURE
- 2 weeks: Avoid sun exposure (tans/burns/tanning beds/spray tans)
- 10-14 days: Avoid taking NSAIDS (Aspirin, ibuprofen, etc.), Vitamin E, Fish oil, Gingko Biloba, Ginseng, and St. John’s Wart to reduce your risk of bruising and swelling.
- 1 week: Consider taking Arnica tablets 1 week prior to injections to minimize the risk of bruising. Arnica can be found at any health food store.
- 1 week: avoid retinols/tretinoins, glycolic/salicylic acids.
- 2 days before: Avoid consuming alcohol and/or smoking.
DAY OF YOUR PROCEDURE
- Do not apply creams or lotions to the area being treated.
- We will have you wash your face when you arrive at the practice.
- You will numb for 45 to 60 minutes prior to procedure.
AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE
- 2-3 hours (preferably just before bedtime): You may use a gentle cleanser to wash your face.
- 1 day: You may use a gentle cleanser, serums, light moisturizer, sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher), and mineral-based makeup using clean hands/sponges/brushes. We recommend using Alastin Skin Nectar or Skinbetter Alto (serums) and Alastin Hydratint (tinted moisturizing sunscreen SPF 36).
- 2 days: Avoid consuming alcohol and/or smoking 2 days after your procedure.
- 4 days: Avoid taking NSAIDS (Aspirin, ibuprofen, etc.), Vitamin E, Fish oil, Gingko Biloba, Ginseng, and St. John’s Wart to reduce your risk of bruising and swelling.
- 1 week: You may start using your regular skin care regimen. Using a retinol product is strongly recommended as it will optimize your results.
- 10 days: Avoid direct sun exposure for 10 days post treatment. NO TANNING BEDS.
THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Just check out these before & after images. By enhancing your already beautiful features, we empower you to be your best self and promise a side serving of complements.
WHAT A FEW OF OUR CLIENTS SAY
Setiba Medical Spa is the new safe haven to help you in keeping your skin nourished and rejuvenated.
We are driven to deliver nothing but the best and safest treatments for our customer’s satisfaction.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Setiba Medical Spa is the number one medical spa provider in Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks and Beverly Hills California. Free Consultation 805-703-0000. Follow us on Instagram and see for yourself some of the experiences and transformations.