REVANESSE VERSA FILLER IN WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA
Setiba Medical Spa offers Revanesse Versa treatment in Westlake Village, CA great for both men and women.
Want plump lips to rock your favorite color shade of lipstick? Need to improve the look of tired eyes? We can do it, and without surgery!
Revanesse® Versa™ treatment is an injectable dermal filler containing hyaluronic acid, designed to soften and correct fine lines and wrinkles in the face by adding volume and restoring hydration. The treatment helps rejuvenate your facial appearance, giving you a glowing, more youthful look.
Revanesse® Versa™ contains a special proprietary formula of extremely high-quality hyaluronic acid particles. This formulation helps ensure the tiny HA spheres are all perfectly formed and are exactly the same size, allowing maximum absorption by the skin. The hyaluronic acid aids in hydrating the skin and rejuvenating your appearance by restoring a healthy, youthful glow.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Revanesse Versa is hyaluronic acid dermal filler. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance that is found within the body. It may be produced by bacteria and purified for use as injectable soft tissue filler in order to correct the appearance of facial wrinkles and creases, (nasolabial folds). The product is approved for use in the U.S. by the Food and Drug Administration for the cosmetic treatment of facial wrinkles and creases.
Some of the benefits of Revanesse® Versa™ include:
- No downtime – you can resume your normal activities right after the procedure
- Minimally invasive, no surgery or stitches needed
- Can be used in most areas of the face
- Lasts longer than many other fillers by breaking down more gradually
- Can be more easily shaped due to a thinner consistency
- FDA approved and contains no animal products
- Premium quality ingredients made in small batches with stringent testing
- Side effects are typically mild and brief
With the decreased production of hyaluronic acid, the skin experiences decreased hydration. In time, the lack of hydration takes its toll, causing a loss of skin volume and elasticity. This can Results in sagging skin, lost skin volume and the formation of more prominent facial lines and creases. Revanesse® Versa™ is injected into the skin with a microneedle, replacing the hyaluronic acid and restoring the hydration that keeps the skin lifted and looking supple. Revanesse® Versa™ is applied to areas of moderate to severe lines and creases in the face, causing them to plump up and become better contoured. Revanesse® Versa™ rejuvenates the skin on your face, giving it a fresh dewy glow, softening your appearance and giving you a younger look. You’ll see the difference immediately after the procedure, with Results lasting six to eight months.
If you’re a healthy man or woman over the age of 21 and want to soften and correct the lines and creases in your face or improve the contours of your face that have lost volume, you will likely benefit from Revanesse® Versa™. During your initial consultation, we’ll discuss all your options with you and help you determine if Revanesse® Versa™ is the best choice for you, based on your medical history and unique aesthetic goals. If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, injectable dermal fillers should not be used. They should be avoided if you’re on or have recently used blood thinners or have any bleeding disorder issues. Caution is also advised if you’ve experienced an allergic reaction from dermal fillers in the past that required hospital admission.
- Nasolabial Folds
- Glabella (in between eyes)
- Tear Troughs (under eyes)
• Do NOT use aspirin, Motrin, ibuprofen, Vitamin E, Gingko Giloba, fish oil, St.John’s Wort, garlic pills, or other anti-inflammatory medications for 1-2 weeks
if okay with your primary physician. These medications can increase the risk of bruising. For mild pain or headaches Tylenol is preferred.
• You may have some bruising and/or swelling after the procedure. Over the counter Arnica supplements (available at The Derm Institute, most supplement stores, Whole Foods, etc) have been shown to decrease bruising if you want to take them starting 3-5 days before your treatment.
• The ideal time to schedule this procedure is at LEAST 2 weeks before a big event.
• DO inform your nurse or physician if you have a history of medication allergies, history of anaphylaxis, and any other medical problems.
• After the treatment, DO hold ice packs on the areas that are treated with
filler gently for a few times that day.
• Treated areas may be red, swollen, and bruised for the first 2-7 days.
• DO NOT get a facial or massage for 1-2 weeks after your filler procedure.
• Avoid strenuous workouts and alcohol for 24 hours if possible.
• DO massage treated areas ONLY if instructed by your provider.
• If bruising occurs, continue Arnica supplements or apply topical Arnica gel, drink fresh pineapple juice, and/or take Bromelain supplements to help bruising resolve faster.
• Bruising can be covered with makeup. Examples: Dermablend (available at
CVS or Macy’s) or Colorescience Corrector Palette. Schedule your next session as recommended by your physician. In about 1 week you should be looking your best! We want you to have an outstanding result. If you have any questions or
unexpected concerns, please call the office for assistance.
THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Just check out these before and after images. By enhancing your already beautiful features, we empower you to be your best self and promise a side serving of complements.
WHAT A FEW OF OUR CLIENTS SAY
Setiba Medical Spa is the new safe haven to help you in keeping your skin nourished and rejuvenated.
We are driven to deliver nothing but the best and safest treatments for our customer’s satisfaction.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Setiba Medical Spa is the number one medical spa provider in Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks and Beverly Hills California. Free Consultation 805-703-0000. Follow us on Instagram and see for yourself some of the experiences and transformations.