JUVEDERM INJECTIONS IN WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA
Want fuller, more symmetrical, and shapelier lips? Dissatisfied with facial contour flaws? Is scarring where your skin is sunken or pitted affecting your confidence? How long does Juvederm last? Juvederm will take care of those in a jiffy. Juvederm generally lasts around 18 months. The cost for Juvederm depends entirely on what you are getting done. Juvederm in Los Angeles is very popular as most people in the city want Juvederm cheeks or Juvederm lips done.
Originally approved for smoothing wrinkles and scars. Juvederm is a non-surgical aesthetic injection that specialists and patients alike have embraced. With hyaluronic acid, its plumping, firming qualities can take care of those problematic forehead rows, vertical frown lines between your brows, crow’s feet or laugh lines, and smile or marionette lines running from your nose to the corners of your mouth. There are a few different types of Juvederm injections, they are Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Volbella, Juvederm Ultra Xc, Juvederm Ultra Plus. Juvederm in the lips is the way Juvederm fillers are usually applied.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
JUVÉDERM® is a non-surgical filler, made from a modified form of hyaluronic acid (HA), used to smooth lines and enhance lips. HA is a naturally occurring substance found in your skin. As you age, you start to lose HA, which causes the skin to lose structure and volume, contributing to the formation of wrinkles and folds.
As you age, your skin loses HA resulting in facial wrinkles and folds, like those “parentheses” lines around your mouth. Juvederm can also be used to enhance the lips, improving the definition of the lip lines or adding more volume.
Side effects associated with the injection include localized pain, inflammation, tenderness, swelling, redness and or bleeding/bruising. The mild redness and swelling at the injection site is temporary.
Depending on the treatment area, most patients experience results for six to twelve months; your own results may vary. Setiba recommends enhancing your results with proper skin care.
Once the topical anesthetic is applied, you will want to allow 30 minutes for the topical to take effect. Depending on the number of areas to be treated, the injection time may vary from 15 minutes to 30 minutes or more. Touch-up injections as well as repeat injections are usually needed to maintain optimal results. Less gel is usually needed for repeat injections.
Results Juvederm injections are immediate, and yours can be as subtle or dramatic as you choose based on the volume of product used. Our skilled injection specialists administer thousands of aesthetic injections each year with fabulous results.* One consideration to note is that while bruising is usually minimal, it is always a potential risk; therefore, it is not wise to get treated immediately before a big event.
• Do NOT use aspirin, Motrin, ibuprofen, Vitamin E, Gingko Giloba, fish oil, St. John’s Wort, garlic pills, or other anti-inflammatory medications for 1-2 weeks
if okay with your primary physician. These medications can increase the risk
of bruising. For mild pain or headaches Tylenol is preferred.
• You may have some bruising and/or swelling after the procedure. Over the counter Arnica supplements (available at The Derm Institute, most supplement stores, Whole Foods, etc) have been shown to decrease bruising if you want to take them starting 3-5 days before your treatment.
• The ideal time to schedule this procedure is at LEAST 2 weeks before a big event.
• DO inform your nurse or physician if you have a history of medication allergies, history of anaphylaxis, and any other medical problems.
• After the treatment, DO hold ice packs on the areas that are treated with filler gently for a few times that day.
• Treated areas may be red, swollen, and bruised for the first 2-7 days.
• DO NOT get a facial or massage for 1-2 weeks after your filler procedure.
• Avoid strenuous workouts and alcohol for 24 hours if possible.
• DO massage treated areas ONLY if instructed by your provider.
• If bruising occurs, continue Arnica supplements or apply topical Arnica gel, drink fresh pineapple juice, and/or take Bromelain supplements to help bruising resolve faster.
• Bruising can be covered with makeup. Examples: Dermablend (available at
CVS or Macy’s) or Colorescience Corrector Palette. Schedule your next session as recommended by your physician. In about 1 week you should be looking your best! We want you to have an outstanding result. If you have any questions or unexpected concerns, please call the office for assistance.
THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Just check out these before and after images. By enhancing your already beautiful features, we empower you to be your best self and promise a side serving of complements.
WHAT A FEW OF OUR CLIENTS SAY
Setiba Medical Spa is the new safe haven to help you in keeping your skin nourished and rejuvenated.
We are driven to deliver nothing but the best and safest treatments for our customer’s satisfaction.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Setiba Medical Spa is the number one medical spa provider in Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks and Beverly Hills California. Free Consultation 805-703-0000. Follow us on Instagram and see for yourself some of the experiences and transformations.