Morpheus8 and Agnes RF treatments have gained immense popularity. The two are amongst the most harmless and non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatments that offer promising results without posing any potential threat to your skin.
At Setiba Medical Spa Westlake Village, CA, we provide a variety of treatments for conditions of all kinds. Our experts use advanced tools and safe practices to ensure you enjoy healthy, young, and beautiful skin.
In today’s article, our experts shed some light on Morpheus8 and Agnes RF – the advantages, disadvantages, procedures, and aftercare to help you get a basic understanding if the treatment is right for you.
The Morpheus8 device utilizes radiofrequency energy and micro-needling to tighten the skin and treat scars. The combination of RF waves and micro-needling enhances the skin-tightening procedure, providing the individual with well-contoured and younger-looking skin.
The micro-needling helps stimulate collagen regeneration, and radiofrequency waves improve elastin production on a deeper level. The needle and heat puncture the skin. It allows the body to undergo the natural healing process, promoting the production of new collagen and elastin. The result is firmer and wrinkle-free skin. The procedure is safe for every part of the body. Most people want to notice a visible change on their face and neck. It helps in facelifting and skin tightening to boost self-confidence and enhance physical appearance.
People with the following skin concerns can opt for the morpheus8 procedure to enhance their physical appearance:
- Adults that are experiencing fine lines and wrinkles. The Morpheus8 technology can help get rid of wrinkles and achieve younger-looking skin.
- The Morpheus8 technology improves the skin texture, helps lighten the acne scars, and minimizes the appearance of large pores.
- People experiencing hyperpigmentation and stretch marks can opt for the morpheus8 technologies for optimum results in less time.
People who are looking for a treatment for skin health should know about the advantages of Morpheus8 technology,
- It is a non-surgical procedure that is safe for all skin types and tones, with no risk of hyperpigmentation.
- The specialist uses numbing cream before the procedure to ensure that the individual has a hassle-free and painless experience.
- The procedure does not take time, which may induce anxiety in the individual and affect the treatment.
- The specialist can adjust the intensity of the radiofrequency depending on the target.
- The procedure can help treat various skin concerns on any body part without further complications.
The people considering using the morpheus8 technology to treat their skin problems must also be aware of the disadvantages, such as:
- The individual has to undergo at least three sessions with a gap of 4-6 weeks for optimum results.
- Collagen production takes time. Hence, the person will have to remain patient for at least three months to notice the change in their skin health.
- The individual will need to undergo maintenance every year.
- The patient may notice redness and swelling after the procedure.
- The Morpheus8 is a non-surgical procedure and cannot be an alternative for invasive cosmetical procedures.
- Some people may experience pain and discomfort even after using numbing creams.
The individual opting for the Morpheus8 non-surgical treatment should remain conscious and vigilant. It is best to avoid touching the area for at least two days to prevent bacterial infection. Also, the individual must avoid direct contact with sunlight to prevent complications. The client must understand that they will age; hence, it is best to use sunscreen and have a healthy lifestyle to promote physical health and appearance.
The Agnes RF device is proven effective in treating acne scars, tightening saggy skin, and dealing with larger pores using radiofrequency energy. The procedure causes fat coagulation and tightening of the collagen fibers, which promotes collagen production. The non-surgical procedure helps in skin tightening. People can opt for the Morpheus8 technology for facelifting. The individual can notice the change in their face and neck within a few months, which will enhance their confidence.
The Agnes RF technology utilizes the heat from the electricity to tighten the collagen fibers in the skin. It is a non-surgical procedure with minimal risks. The device consists of nine needles of different sizes, allowing the user have complete control to set the intensity. The device permits the user to utilize the right amount of energy in the targeted area for optimum results. The individual can notice saggy skin with time due to lower collagen production. The Agnes RF technology promotes collagen production, eventually enhancing skin health.
The device consists of insulated micro-needles that lower the risk of permanent damage to the tissues. The damage can lead to complications and slow the healing process.
People with the following skin conditions should opt for the Agnes RF procedure:
- People with active acne remain conscious of their physical appearance. The Agnes RF technology permanently destroys the overactive sebaceous gland and reduces acne.
- The procedure helps the individual have smooth, firm, and younger-looking skin.
- The procedure is proven effective in facelifting. It helps the individual look young and ravishing.
- The technology helps reduce wrinkles, fine lines, and acne scars.
The advantages of Agnes RF are:
- It is a minimally invasive and non-surgical procedure that helps in facelifting. It allows the individual to feel confident in personal and professional life.
- People with dark or light skin color can opt for the procedure to improve their skin health. Additionally, people with textured skin can also opt for the treatment to have firm and smooth skin.
- The procedure does not cause permanent damage that may lead to several complications.
- The person must be aware of the disadvantages before opting for the treatment, such as;
- The person will have to maintain their skin and undergo several sessions as the results are not permanent.
- The individual will have to wait for three to six months to notice the change in their skin health.
For more information, call us at 805-703-000 located at 101 N Westlake BLVD, suite 220, Westlake Village.